Microsoft co-founder and Seahawks owner Paul Allen was among the notable figures named in the release of the leaked Paradise Papers Sunday.
Popular News & Events
- Being Human in a Big Data World: Human-Centered Data Science
- 2017 State of Technology Luncheon Featuring Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder of LinkedIn and Partner at Greylock Partners
- Tour The Lamborghini Advanced Composite Structures Lab (ACSL) – In Seattle!
- Real CSI – Computer/Digital Forensics
- Microsoft overhauls Outlook app, plans to discontinue standalone Sunrise calendar app
- Dan Gilbert says Detroit has advantages in Amazon HQ bid
- FTC sues Amazon over kids’ purchases in apps